I'm sociable, but I prefer that you introduce yourself first then we may talk. :D
I'm quite open, so feel free to ask me questions.
and I will make and post (on Tumblr) a card for each of you based on your theme, url and blog forValentine’s day!
V-day messages will be tagged under your URL & ‘happy singleton’s day’.
I don’t care how long it takes- I will do them all…
because ain’t nobody fresher than my clique!
:O yes PLEASE!
It scares me that there’s only 1000 reblogs.
It scares me that there’s only 3000 reblogs.
how old is google?
google is 13 today
The art of determining character or personal qualities from the features or form of the body, especially the face.
- A. Natural Smile (lips relaxed, full smile, teeth, but no gums showing): You are comfortable with your sensuality, neither flaunting nor hiding it. You also feel comfortable with your own sexuality.
- B. Gums Showing (gums show in a full smile): This indicates that you believe you are desirable for what you can give and do. You may be inappropriate in how much you give, finding it difficult to accept that you are lovable for just being yourself. You try to earn love through what you give and do for others. You may be one of those people who wants to give everyone a Christmas present whether you receive one in return or not.
- C. Stretched Tight Smile (upper lip tight across teeth): This “overly sincere” smile is a mask that hides the owner’s true agenda with an attempt to communicate an unfelt sincerity or caring. It is a deception flashed to make an impression.
- D. Pursed/Kissy Lips (lips are naturally close together when smiling): You are communicating that you want to maintain your distance. Your smile says, “I’m being polite, don’t rush me. It takes time to get to know me, but don’t stop trying”
- E. Crooked Smile (one side higher than the other): You have a practiced performance smile that is designed to make a good impression but doesn’t reflect your true feelings. You may just be “smiling for the camera.”